Bal Vidya School Development Program
The Project commenced in January 2008 and has completed Ten successful years. Children in these schools come from economically backward families.
The project provides nutritive supplement everyday to 500 students. 5 Para teachers from the local areas employed by KSCCW, distribute the nutrition supplement every day. After distribution of nutritious food in the morning the Para teachers help the local school teachers in their regular classes. They also help the slow learners to cope up with the lessons and help them with homework. The Para teacher arranges regular child-rights club meetings
- Vaderhalli Government School - 250 children
- Doddbyalkere Government School - 110 children
- Shivakote Government School - 35 children
- Somashettihalli Government School - 70 children
- Mavalipura Government School - 30 children
Surveys show how these children have improved both physically and mentally after we have taken up this project. The project has endeavored to strengthen the school development, to empower and encourage parents and the community to be more involved in running the schools efficiently.
Highlight of the Project 2016 - 17
- In the beginning of the year, in June 2016, 500 school bags were distributed to all the school going children.
- Medical Camp was conducted in one school Vaderhalli on 12-11-2016. 250 children were examined Team of Doctors visited the school and given medicines were given to the children.
- Summer Camp was organized on 1st April to 10th April 2017 Para Teachers conducted the Summer Camp, did the exhibition on the last day KSCCW supplied Buns & Cake. 150 children participated in the same.
- School day was celebrated at Someshettihall on 6th February 2017. KSCCW was invited for the School day function. The project coordinator, Balvidya project attended as Chief Guest.
- Generous Contribution was received from TTK prestige Ltd for the successful running the programme.